The MongoDB Road Show comes to Tysons Corner on July 15th!
You can't solve modern business problems with old technology. Join us for a by invitation only luncheon focused on improving the customer experience and accelerating time to market with the modern database. Hear how you can bring your company's vision to life with cutting edge tools, build fresh applications and unleash the power of your data. Please note that the event is complimentary, and space is limited. Lunch will be provided.
At the MongoDB Road Show Tysons Corner, you'll:
> Hear firsthand from Technical Directors from MongoDB, Pentaho and Pure Storage
> Learn about MongoDB implementations at major enterprises
> Network with industry executives and get your questions answered by leading technologists
Agenda for Tuesday, July 15th
• 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Check-in & Lunch
• 12:00 to 12:15 Welcoming Remarks with Julie Wood, MongoDB
• 12:20 p.m. to 12:50 p.m. Building with the Modern Database with Dave Erickson, Sr. Solutions Architect at MongoDB
• 12:55 p.m. to 1:25 p.m. Pure Storage Discusses Enterprise Implementation of MongoDB
• 1:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. The 360 Degree Customer View presented by Bo Borland, VP of Field Technical Sales and author of Pentaho Analytics with MongoDB
• 2:05 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Q&A and NetworkingCrowne Plaza Tysons Corner - Mclean