March 03, 2015
Spend an evening with MongoDB. Learn how to use MongoDB to make applications never before possible. Our solutions architects will be there to give you a crash course on the benefits of developing with MongoDB compared to RDBMSs, and provide tips and tricks for those of you wanting to deepen your knowledge. Wait until you see the goods in MongoDB 3.0. There will be beer and pizza too of course, along with lots of opportunities to get your burning questions answered. Come on out for an evening.
- 6:00PM Pizza, Beer & Soft Drinks
- 6:30PM Rapid Development and Performance by Transitioning from RDBMSs to MongoDB Presented by Matt Kalan, Senior Solutions Architect, MongoDB
- 7:30PM ShopperTrak: Small Blobs & Big Logs Presented by Scott Roberts, Director, ShopperTrak
- 8:00PM MongoDB Community: Stick around for another beer and learn what's in store for the next MongoDB Chicago Meetup and MongoDB World 2015
- 8:30PM More Q&A with MongoDB Experts