August 15, 2018
Join us for the second edition of the New Jersey MongoDB User Group. We'll spend an afternoon networking and discuss how MongoDB is being used across all industries. MongoDB Architects will be on hand to answer questions and present on MongoDB's cloud database solution Atlas and developing applications with Microservices. We'll also have executive leadership from our host, Prudential, discussing their use of MongoDB and how it's helping drive their digital transformation.
- 3:30 pm - 4:00pm: Registration/check in
- 4:00 pm - Welcome and MongoDB intro
- 4:15pm - MongoDB driving innovation in Insurance - Prudential Executive Leadership
- 4:45pm - Break - Networking - Pizza and drinks provided
- 5:15pm - MongoDB enabling Microservices - MongoDB Solution Architect
- 6:00pm - MongoDB Atlas updates
- 6:15pm - Close/networking
Location Prudential Financial Roseland 1 55 Livingston Avenue Roseland, New Jersey
*Please park in the designated visitor lot designated by the green balloons. Registration and sign in are required to enter the building. A photo ID is required to attend the meeting.
This group is a place for anyone involved in developing new and innovative applications to learn more about the non-relational, open source, document-oriented database MongoDB. We started this group to grow a more robust community of MongoDB Developers in and around New Jersey and to provide a place to share knowledge and experience on working with the database in different languages, frameworks and applications.