June 21, 2013
Marriott Marquis - 1535 Broadway
MongoNYC brings together developers, IT professionals and executive decision makers across the MongoDB community for a one-day conference dedicated to the leading NoSQL database. At MongoNYC, you learn development and operations best practices, discover how other businesses are benefiting from MongoDB and network with MongoDB users and ecosystem partners.
- New features in 2.4: Text Search (Beta), Hash-based Sharding, GeoJSON and Aggregation
- Event-Based Subscription with MongoDB, presented by Ryan Liu, Dev Lead, CitiGroup
- Real-Time Integration Between MongoDB and SQL Databases, presented by Eugene Dvorkin, Architect, WebMD
- Building a High-Performance Distributed Task Queue on MongoDB, presented by Rick Copeland, Synapp.io
- High Performance, High Scale MongoDB on AWS: A Hands On Guide, presented by Miles Ward, Amazon Web Services
Hear how businesses like yours are using MongoDB to enable new types of applications, improve customer experience, accelerate time to market and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Goldman Sachs — Building a private cloud for internal app development
- IBM — Setting the standard for web and mobile app development
- MetLife — Generating a 360-degree view of the customer
- ADP — Creating a personal mobile app experience
- Telefónica — Dramatically reducing time to market
- Criteo — Managing massive MongoDB deployments
Not Enough MongoDB? Sign up for a Workshop on June 20th.
Workshop tickets include admission to the conference on June 21st. For more information, review the full schedule.
Follow the #MongoDBDays hashtag to stay up-to-date on all things MongoNYC.
Admission price includes conference swag bag, breakfast, lunch, refreshments throughout the day and the admission to the conference After Party, where we will give out exclusive MongoDB Days t-shirts.
I'm Attending Badge
Tell the world you're attending MongoNYC by placing a badge on your website or blog! Download an I'm Attending badge now.