March 11, 2013
MongoDB Washington DC is an annual one-day conference in Washington, DC dedicated to MongoDB, the leading NoSQL database, held on March 11th.
- 10gen and the In-Q-Tel Big Data Portfolio - Robert Ames, SVP, In-Q-Tel
- MongoDB for Spatio-Behavioral Data Analysis and Visualization - Nicholas Knize, Chief Scientist, Thermopylae Sciences & Technology
- MongoDB with Geo - JP Prochazka, Software Engineer/ Integrator, RadiantBlue Technologies, Inc
- ANTS + MongoDB = Success - Sean Weppner, Product Manager, Member of Technical Staff, PROTEUS Technologies
- Visualizing MongoDB Objects in Concept and Practice - Craig Vitter, Software Engineer, IKANOW
- Fun Teaching MongoDB New Tricks - Robert Moore, President, Allanbank Consulting, Inc.
- Text Search - Eliot Horowitz, co-founder and CTO, 10gen
Not enough MongoDB? Sign up for workshops on March 12th.
We are offering two in-depth, hands-on MongoDB workshops a day after MongoDB Washington DC. These workshops are perfect for jump starting your knowledge and use of MongoDB. Each session is led by a 10gen engineer and limited to 15 students to ensure each student receives individual attention from a MongoDB expert. In addition, all workshop attendees are invited to attend the free interactive lab presented by OpenShift during the lunch break.
Workshop tickets include admission to the conference on March 11. For more information, review the full schedule.
Follow the #MongoDBDays hashtag to stay up-to-date on all things MongoDB Washington DC.
Admission price includes coffee mugs, books, breakfast, lunch, refreshments throughout the day, and the admission to the conference After Party, where we will hand out MongoDB Tour t-shirts.