May 10, 2013
MongoDB San Francisco is an annual one-day conference in San Francisco, CA, dedicated to MongoDB, the leading NoSQL database.
Slides and Video Now Available
Slides and video from MongoDB San Francisco are now available! Please visit 10gen.com/presentations to review materials from the conference.
- New features in 2.4: Text Search (Beta), Hash-based Sharding, GeoJSON and Aggregation
- Using MongoDB for Groupon's Place Data, by Peter Bakkum, Member of Technical Staff, Groupon
- Managing a Maturing MongoDB Ecosystem, by Charity Majors, Systems Engineer, Parse
- How ServiceSource Revolutionized Its Business and Moved to the Cloud with MongoDB, by Greg Olsen, CTO, ServiceSource
- Storing eBay's Media Metadata on MongoDB, by Yuri Finkelstein, Architect, eBay
- Using MongoDB for Vertical Big Data - Hotel Operational Intelligence with Duetto Edge by Craig Weissman, CTO and Co-Founder, Duetto Research
Not Enough MongoDB? Sign up for a Workshop May 9th.
Workshop tickets include admission to the conference on May 10th. For more information, review the full schedule.
Follow the #MongoDBDays hashtag to stay up-to-date on all things MongoDB San Francisco.
Admission price includes meals, admission to the expo hall where we will hold a book signing, giveaways and prizes, and admission to the after party. See below for more details.
10gen has secured a discount block of rooms at The Palace Hotel for $245 + tax per night for the nights of May 8 - May 11. Rooms are limited and are first come, first-served. You can reserve your room here: MONGODBSF2013.