February 20, 2013
MongoDB LA is an annual one-day conference in Los Angeles, CA dedicated to the open source, non-relational database MongoDB.
- How We Evaluated MongoDB as a Relational Database Replacement, Brig Lamoreaux and Shekhar Vemuri, Apollo Group
- Sharded by the Business Line: Migrating to a Core Database Using MongoDB and Solr, Jason Sirota, the Knot
- Using MongoDB as a Cloud Queue, Nuri Halperin, Plus N Consulting
- A Document Approach to Survey Authoring and Reporting, Andrew Hall, uSAMP
- Finding Love with MongoDB, Oliver Dodd, eHarmony
- Mappy Health: MongoDB and Bio-Surveillance Experience, Charles Boicey, Social Health Insights
Not Enough MongoDB? Sign up for a workshop on February 19th
We are offering two in-depth, hands-on MongoDB workshops a day before MongoDB LA. These workshops are perfect for jump starting your knowledge and use of MongoDB. Each session is led by a 10gen engineer and limited to 15 students to ensure each student receives individual attention from a MongoDB expert. In addition, all workshop attendees are invited to attend the free interactive lab presented by OpenShift during the lunch break.
Workshop tickets include admission to the conference on February 20. For more information, review the full schedule.
Follow the #MongoDBDays hashtag to stay up-to-date on all things MongoDB LA.
Admission price includes t shirts, coffee mugs, books, breakfast, lunch, refreshments throughout the day, and the admission to the conference After Party.
The Southern California Linux Expo is the first Open Source Linux Convention of the year. MongoDB Los Angeles Attendees will receive 40% off tickets to SCALE11x with the discount code MONGO. Learn more and register here
MongoDB Los Angeles 2013 guests will park in the West Hall Parking Structure Entrance to the West Hall Parking Garage is on L.A. Live Way (off Pico Boulevard). A parking map is available for download here Parking tickets are $15