October 24, 2012
MongoDB Boston is an annual one-day conference in Boston, MA dedicated to the open source, non-relational database MongoDB. This year's conference will include new presentation topics, including:
- 'Using MongoDB in the Windows Azure Cloud', Jim O'Neil, Technical Evangelist, Microsoft
- 'Simplifying Persistence for Java and MongoDB', Jeff Yemin, Cloud Manager, 10gen
- 'MongoDB and Fractal Tree Indexes', Tim Callaghan, VP of Engineering, Tokutek
- 'MongoDB for Real Time Analytics', Jared Rosoff, Director of Product Marketing 10gen
- 'MongoDB and the Cloud: Mashing up Google Maps with OpenShift', Harrison Ripps, Senior Software Engineer, OpenShift
- A Flexible Plugin-Like Data Layer: Decouple Your Application Logic From Your Data Juan Soprano, Director of Software, Pixable Inc.
- 'Automating a Secure MongoDB Deployment with Chef and Gazzang' Jessica Gass, Director of Online Marketing, Gazzang
- 'Using MongoDB to Revolutionize Communications and Collaboration Architecture', presented by Douglas Hubler, Lead Architect, eZuce
MongoDB Boston Workshops
We are offering two in-depth, hands-on MongoDB workshops a day before MongoDB Boston. Each workshop is offered in both the morning (9:00-12:30) and afternoon session (1:30-5:00).
You can find the full workshop agenda here
For more information, including speaker and sponsor info, please see below.
Follow the #MongoBoston hashtag to stay up-to-date on all things MongoDB Boston.