MongoDB Boston 2012
October 24thBoston, Massachusetts, United States
MongoDB Boston is an annual one-day conference in Boston, MA dedicated to the open source, non-relational database MongoDB. This year's conference will include new presentation topics, including:
- 'Using MongoDB in the Windows Azure Cloud', Jim O'Neil, Technical Evangelist, Microsoft
- 'Simplifying Persistence for Java and MongoDB', Jeff Yemin, Cloud Manager, 10gen
- 'MongoDB and Fractal Tree Indexes', Tim Callaghan, VP of Engineering, Tokutek
- 'MongoDB for Real Time Analytics', Jared Rosoff, Director of Product Marketing 10gen
- 'MongoDB and the Cloud: Mashing up Google Maps with OpenShift', Harrison Ripps, Senior Software Engineer, OpenShift
- A Flexible Plugin-Like Data Layer: Decouple Your Application Logic From Your Data Juan Soprano, Director of Software, Pixable Inc.
- 'Automating a Secure MongoDB Deployment with Chef and Gazzang' Jessica Gass, Director of Online Marketing, Gazzang
- 'Using MongoDB to Revolutionize Communications and Collaboration Architecture', presented by Douglas Hubler, Lead Architect, eZuce
MongoDB Boston Workshops
We are offering two in-depth, hands-on MongoDB workshops a day before MongoDB Boston. Each workshop is offered in both the morning (9:00-12:30) and afternoon session (1:30-5:00).
You can find the full workshop agenda here
For more information, including speaker and sponsor info, please see below.
Follow the #MongoBoston hashtag to stay up-to-date on all things MongoDB Boston.
Breakfast will be provided from 8 am - 9 am
Lunch will be provided from 12 pm - 2 pm
Water and assorted coffee refreshments will be available all day
LAZ Doubletree Hotel, 820 Washington Street: $17 Tremont Street Garage, 265 Tremont Street: $34 Stuart Street Garage, 80 Stuart Street: $34
Other parking garages are available nearby
The closest stop is the green line Arlington stop
If you are speaking at MongoDB Boston you can find helpful information here
If you are sponsoring MongoDB Boston you can find helpful information here