Docs Home → MongoDB Compass
Try Compass with Sample Data
is a cloud-hosted database-as-a-service that
provides free sample datasets for your
clusters. You can use Compass to explore and interact with
these sample datasets.
- Learn how to create and manage databases in your deployment.
- Learn how to manage collections in your databases.
- Learn how to manage views in your databases. Views are read-only
results of an aggregation run against
- Manage Documents
- Learn how to manage documents in your collections.
- Query Your Data
- Learn how to query your data to return data that matches a specified
- Manage Indexes
- Learn how to create indexes to improve query performance.
- Analyze Your Data Schema
- Learn how to analyze your data schema and shape of the fields in a
- Set Validation Rules for Your Schema
- Learn how to ensure that all documents in a collection
follow a defined set of rules.
- Learn how Compass samples documents to provide
insights about a collection.
- In-Use Encryption Tutorial
- Learn how to use In-Use Encryption to encrypt data in your collections.