#About the Project
The system manages students' posts in universities. The system allows students and clients to read posts in diverse categories, such as: math, science, social, etc.
Creating an environment for students to communicate and gain knowledge
Since MongoDB provides more flexible way to use functions than MySQL or some other query languages
#How It Works
There are 5 roles: admin, manager, coordinator, student, clients.
- Admins are in charge of managing accounts.
- Managers manage coordinators.
- Coordinators manage students' posts.
- Students can read their faculty's posts that have been approved.
- Clients can read all posts that have been approved.