MongoDB.Live 2020 Keynote In Less Than 10 Minutes
Rate this article
Didn't get a chance to attend the MongoDB.Live 2020 online conference this year? Don't worry. We have compiled a quick recap of all the highlights to get you caught up.
MongoDB.Live 2020 - Everything from the Breakthroughs to the Milestones - in 10 Minutes!
As you can see, we packed a lot of exciting news in this year's event.
- Bi-directional sync between mobile devices and data in an Atlas cluster
- Easy integration with authentication, serverless functions and triggers
- GraphQL support
MongoDB Server 4.4:
- Refinable shard keys
- Hedged reads
- New query language additions - union, custom aggregation expressions
- Atlas Search GA
- Atlas Online Archive (Beta)
- Automated schema suggestions
- AWS IAM authentication
- Atlas Data Lake
- Federated queries
- Charts embedding SDK
DevOps Tools and Integrations
- Community Kubernetes operator and containerized Ops Manager for Enterprise
- New MongoDB shell
- New integration for VS Code and other JetBrains IDEs
MongoDB Learning & Community
- University Learning Paths
- Developer Hub
- Community Forum
Over 14,000 attendees attended our annual user conference online to experience how we make data stunningly easy to work with. If you didn't get the chance to attend, check out our upcoming These virtual conferences in every corner of the globe are the easiest way for you to sharpen your skills during a full day of interactive, virtual sessions, deep dives, and workshops from the comfort of your home and the convenience of your time zone. You'll discover new ways MongoDB removes the developer pain of working with data, allowing you to focus on your vision and freeing your genius.