Ep. 43 Everything You Know About MongoDB is Wrong with Mark Smith
Published Feb 10, 2021
Rate this podcast
Mark Smith is a Developer Advocate at MongoDB. He’s written a great article entitled “Everything You Know About MongoDB is Wrong” and in this episode, we chat with Mark to get to the truth and identify some of the misconceptions about MongoDB.
- Myth 0: MongoDB is Web Scale
- Myth 1: MongoDB is on v3.2
- Myth 2: MongoDB is a JSON Database
- Myth 3: MongoDB Doesn't Support Transactions
- Myth 4: MongoDB Doesn't Support Relationships
- Myth 5: MongoDB is All About Sharding
- Myth 6: MongoDB is Insecure
- Myth 7: MongoDB Loses Data
- Myth 8: MongoDB is Just a Toy
Read the full article here.