Rate this podcast
MongoDB Atlas has a new command-line interface and on today's episode of the podcast, Michael Lynn interviews Bianca Lisle, and Jakub Lazinski to learn about how this new interface works and what developers can accomplish using it.
- [1:21] Bianca Lisle Introduction
- [1:33] Jakub Lisinski Introduction
- [5:23] Jakub describes the Atlas CLI and functionality
- [6:58] What's the difference between the Atlas Admin API, and the Atlas CLI?
- [9:56] How to get started with Atlas CLI
- [24:15] Roadmap for Atlas CLI