MongoDB Developer Advocate and host of The MongoDB Podcast Michael Lynn discusses best practices for attending your first tech conference. He also talks to guests including Mark Porter, CTO of MongoDB about MongoDB World happening this coming June 7-9 in NYC.
Speakers in order of appearance:
- [1:14] Mark Porter, Keynote - Developers Build the Future Agenda Link
- [8:20] Ian Massingham, How Developer Relations Contributes to MongoDB World
- [16:28] Abhishek Agarwal, Build Your Back End with the MongoDB Application Data Platform. Agenda Link
- [19:28] David Bradford, Explore Your Git History with MongoDB Agenda Link
- [21:29] Jesse Hall, The MongoDB Atlas Data API in the Jamstack, the Serverless Dream Agenda Link
- [25:23] Kenny Gorman, Going Real-Time, Event Driven Apps with MongoDB Atlas Agenda Link
- [29:48] Steve Walsh, Securing Your Applications Data in the Public Cloud Agenda Link
- [34:09] Xiaochen Wu & Ger Hartnett, 12 Patterns for Extreme MongoDB Performance Scalability Agenda Link
- [40:16] Rob Walters, Discussing the Kafka Connector Agenda Link
- [45:27] Anna Kowalczuk, Be Nice, But Not Too Nice Agenda Link
- [50:55] Snehal Bhatia, Designing Sustainable Architectures with MongoDB Agenda Link
MongoDB World 2022 - Tickets are still available!
- Visit https://www.mongodb.com/world
- Use the code "PODCAST" for a 25% discount and some extra SWAG!