In this conversation from the MongoDB World Series event, Steve Westgarth speaks with MongoDB Principal Developer Advocate and host, Mike Lynn about his role at Haleon and how the company is leveraging MongoDB products, including Atlas. Haleon's mission is to empower everyday health, and while the company operates with a startup mentality, it was formerly part of GSK, and is a divestiture from the company.
- [01:46] Steve Westgarth of GSK, Haleon
- [02:58] MongoDB and GSK's relationship, implementation in Haleon
- 05:38 Haleon as a divestiture and its startup mentality
- [06:40] Haleon's mission for everyday health
- [08:59] How Haleon will leverage MongoDB and Atlas
- [11:16] The great resignation and challenges facing engineering leaders
- [14:15] What Steve wants you to know about Haleon