Join us in a .local near you. Use code Community50 when registering!
MongoDB Community - India
Welcome to the MongoDB Community for India. Share inspiring topics, attend MongoDB events, and meet community members from around the country.
Explore the Community

MongoDB User Groups
Chennai
Upcoming
๐Ÿ—“๏ธ Saturday, 20 January 2024
9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
๐Ÿ“ Chennai
MongoDB User Groups
Chandigarh
Upcoming
๐Ÿ—“๏ธ Saturday, 20 January 2024
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
๐Ÿ“ Chandigarh
Community Stories from India
Be inspired by all the clever ways developers are using MongoDB to push their ideas further.
Want to feature your MongoDB story here? Email us at community@mongodb.com today!
Community Member Spotlight
Discover the Heart of MongoDB: Explore the stories and contributions of passionate community members driving innovation and collaboration within the MongoDB ecosystem. Let's celebrate our Community Stars!
Vishal Turi
Creator and MUG Leader
Software Engineer working for 8 years focused on backend development and leadership, I enjoy actively participating in developer communities, particularly in MongoDB and JS, I've made effective contributions under the #mongodb on Stack Overflow and hold Elder privilege in the MongoDB Developer Community. Additionally, my commitment to community support extends to writing hands-on guides, some of which are published on the MongoDB Dev Center, Furthermore, I lead the MongoDB User Group in Ahmedabad.
Community Team Spotlight
Discover the Heart of MongoDB: Explore the stories and contributions of passionate community members driving innovation and collaboration within the MongoDB ecosystem. Let's celebrate our Community Stars!
Satyam Gupta
Community Program Manager - India
Hey there! My name is Satyam and I manage the Community for India. Iโ€™m based out of Jammu & Kashmir, India. J&K is known for its beautiful temples, rivers, and of course, mountains and snowfall! I joined MongoDB back in 2021 and before that, I was working as a Data Analyst in the healthcare domain for 2 years. In my free time, I watch too many TV shows and movies to keep track of, enjoy exploring new places, and love reading novels whenever I can. I also love talking and interacting with people, and listening to their stories!
What community means to you?
Community means collaboration, support, and shared growth - a network of individuals working together towards common goals
Any project that you're proud of?
This India Page! I'm proud to have this page dedicated to our community in India and feel it is a testament to how vibrant our community in India is.

MongoDB User Groups in India
Join your local MongoDB User Group to attend sessions, and workshops and network with your local MongoDB Community.
Couldn't find a MongoDB User Group in your city? Start one today!
Want to speak at our next MUG? Submit your proposal to speak at a MUG.
Find a MUG near you
Grab your first MongoDB Badge
We value your contribution to the community, and we want to recognize them! Explore the different badges you can achieve.
Autobiographer
Filled out profile information

Read Guidelines
Read the community guidelines

First like
Liked a post