You may be signed into another exercise in a different tab or window. Please close any additional open exercises and refresh this one

I keep getting the following message “You may be signed into another exercise in a different tab or window. Please close any additional open exercises and refresh this one.” i have logged off, closed Chrome, and nothing is fixing this problem. It has happened in the past as well.

If you clear cache data, cookies and that sort of thing from history, does it still persist?

Hi @Jill_66748,

As I can see, the IDE is loading fine for you. Let me know if you are still facing any issues and I can reach out to the platform team for the resolution of the issue.

~ Shubham

I have the same problem, could you please assist

Hi @Tsundzukani_Nghondzweni,

As I can see, you have successfully completed this course so I’m assuming your issue got resolved. Let me know if in case you are still facing any issues.

~ Shubham

1 Like

Hi!
I do have the same issue. Could you please assist.
Thanks

Hi @Paul_Kabore,

I see you have successfully completed this course. Let me know if you are still facing any issues.

~ Shubham

Thanks for your email~

I got everything working back again!

Thank you Shubham, The issue was fixed.

Hello !
I have the same problem . Could you please help
Thanks

Hi @Mohamed_Bana,

As I can see the IDE is loading fine for you now. Let me know if you are still facing any issues.

I am having the same issue. Can you please assist.
Thanks,
Roya Yazdani

Please disregard the previous request. I rebooted my laptop and that got rid of the issue.

Hi I am facing the same issue and after logging off. It is still persisting.

Hi @sankalp_gupta,

Welcome to the MongoDB Community Forum

I suggest you to clear your browser cache and cookies, and then try to log in again.

Hope it helps…!

Regards
Kushagra

1 Like

Yes it worked. Thanks @Kushagra_Kesav

1 Like

Hi @sankalp_gupta,

I’m glad that it worked.
Feel free to reach out for any further query.
We will be happy to help.

Good Luck with rest of the course.

Thanks
Kushagra