Why LAB due dates are before the chapters end date?

date issue

From the screenshot I see lab due date before course end date.

I know. Why the Gap is so huge? 3rd and 17th. There’s only 2 chapters and I am on 2nd chapter.

You must have post you question in the wrong topic because M103 has more than 2 chapter.

You’re seeing the chapters that are unlocked and due soon. Complete those two chapters and the others will unlock. You can also see a summary of all the chapters on the course summary page.

I’m confused. Di I have to complete the M103 before/on 3rd? If yes then why the course end date is 17th of March?

• 5 Chapters
  • Chapter 0 and Chapter 1 is due on 3rd March
  • Chapter 2 is due a week later
  • Chapter 3 and Final Exam chapter is due two weeks later
  • All chapters must be completed by 17th March

… clear as mud.

As already mentioned, view the summary page to see the due dates per chapter:

1 Like

Hi @neha_68345, @neha_07638,

In addition to @007_jb,

You can start submitting the answers to the lab in any chapter as soon as it gets unlocked for you. You don’t have to wait for the last day to submit your answers. However, please take note that you can’t make any submissions once the due date has passed.

The chapters gets unlocked on the Start Date by default or as soon as you complete all the labs in the previous chapter.

All these information are visible on the Course Overview page of each course. You get 1 week of time for each chapter except the first batch of chapters in the beginning of the course when you get 2 weeks of time to complete it.

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Services Engineer