When can I do chapter 2 again?

I didn’t realize there was a deadline, and didn’t finish chapter 2 before the deadline on March 17.
When can I take it again?

If you missed the deadline you cannot retake the chapter

You can register for the course again
Please see the last two updates from Shubham in this link

Lab - Logging to a Different Facilty

1 Like

i dont understand at all. I navigated to that link and found a page that M001 started March 17 and ended March 20, which doesnt seem to correspond with the length of the course when i started it before. Last time it seemed to be a three chapter course with a week per chapter type thing.

And now I can’t figure out how to get to home. If i click on the logo it just takes to some list.bI find this site really confusing to navigate.

Which logo you are referring to?
Are you talking about discourse link or your course links?
Just click <-- to go back
Please paste the screen shots

You can continue with current course but you will not get any credits for the missed labs/chapters

or register fresh for the same course in the next offering

Hi @seth_wudel_52459,

Yes, we have changed the format of our corses. In order to make MongoDB University curriculum more accessible we have made several major updates to all of our courses:

1. We’ve removed unlockable chapters. You’ll now have access to the entirety of a course’s curriculum from the moment you enroll.
  2. Chapters no longer have weekly deadlines. The removal of chapter deadlines enhances your ability as a user to learn at your own pace.
  3. You’ll now have two months to complete a course before progress is lost.

This is applicable for all the future offerings as well as all the offerings which began in March.

If you want to navigate to your dashboard please click on My Courses.

If you want to go to the home page then please click on MongoDB University icon at the top left corner.

Hope it helps!

Please feel free to get back to us if you have any other query.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Services Engineer