Yesterday I updated to the latest version. After a while when opening the app it froze completly. Looking further into it I discovered that the issue was caused when calling ‘Realm.getInstanceAsync’. None of the callbacks (onSucces/onError) got triggered. I checked the currentUser, it was not ‘null’. There was no error message at all, just the freeze.
As soon as I switched back to 10.4.0 everything was working fine again.
I guess it has something to do with this recent fix: “[RealmApp] Proactively check the expiry time on the access token and refresh it before attempting to initiate a sync session. This prevents some error logs from appearing on the client such as: “ERROR: Connection: Websocket: Expected HTTP response 101 Switching Protocols, but received: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized” (RCORE-473, since v10.0.0).”