Update the nested array data

Hi mates, I am trying to update the nested array. This is the sample array

{
	"_id": {"$oid": "63e1c33027033952dc767b8a"},
	"User_id": "a.mishra@lexisnexis.com",
	"User_Name": "Aditya Mishra",
	"country": [
		{"Country_Code": "MY","Country_Name": "Malaysia",
		    "Content": [{"Content_Type": "Service6","Publication": [{"Publication_Name": "ACFM"},{"Publication_Name": "MPF"},{"Publication_Name": "CAM"}]},
		                {"Content_Type": "Journal","Publication": [{"Publication_Name": "MLJA"},{"Publication_Name": "SHLRA"}]},
		                {"Content_Type": "HAP","Publication": [{"Publication_Name": "HLM"}]},
		                {"Content_Type": "Cases","Publication": [{"Publication_Name": "MLJ"},{"Publication_Name": "MLJU"},{"Publication_Name": "SHLR"}]}
		                ]
		},
		{"Country_Code": "AU","Country_Name": "Australia",
            "Content": [{"Content_Type": "Service5","Publication": [{"Publication_Name": "ABCE"},{"Publication_Name": "CLSA"},{"Publication_Name": "FS"}]},
                        {"Content_Type": "HAP","Publication": [{"Publication_Name": "HLA"}]},
                        {"Content_Type": "Cases","Publication": [{"Publication_Name": "ABR"}]},
                        {"Content_Type": "Periodical","Publication": [{"Publication_Name": "ELBA"},{"Publication_Name": "CLNQ"}]}
                        ]
        },
		{"Country_Code": "HK","Country_Name": "HongKong",
            "Content": [{"Content_Type": "Service6","Publication": [{"Publication_Name": "ABCE"},{"Publication_Name": "CLSA"}]},
                        {"Content_Type": "HAP","Publication": [{"Publication_Name": "HLA"}]},
                        {"Content_Type": "Cases","Publication": [{"Publication_Name": "ABR"},{"Publication_Name": "HKC"},{"Publication_Name": "HKCU"}]},
                        {"Content_Type": "Periodical","Publication": [{"Publication_Name": "ELBA"},{"Publication_Name": "CLNQ"}]}
                        ]

}

]

}

I tried in following way, didn’t get any exception but haven’t reflected the expected changes in DB.
I want to update the Publication_name from “MPF” to “MRF” for “Country_Code”: “MY” and “Content_Type”: “Service6”

Emp_col.update_one({"country.Content[0].Publication.Publication_Name":"MPF"},{'$set':{"country.Content[0].Publication.Publication_Name":"MRF"}})

If anyone can help me out and provide me solutions, it will be really grateful

You need to pass arrayFilters for your Country_Code to specify which element of the country you want to update.