University Profile error

Hi, After receiving the certificate for M001: MongoDb Basics, I saw that my university profile has an error: My First Name is “Denis” only (my last name were also saved somehow in it). The site does not let me update it.

So on the certificate I can see the following: This confirm that… “Denis Gilbert Gilbert” while it should be only: Denis Gilbert

So can you please adjust my profile and regenerate the certificate ?

Thanks in advance

The Curriculum Services Engineer for the M001 course, @Shubham_Ranjan, will be able to sort it out. Instead of linking your thread to the course (that’s for him to decide), I’ve copied him in so that he sees your thread.

1 Like

Hi @Denis_Gilbert_55813,

Thanks for surfacing this issue.

I will sync with the relevant team and get your name updated in the university profile very soon. Once your name has been updated then I will regenerate the Proof of Completion for the M001 course.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Services Engineer

Hi @Denis_Gilbert_55813,

I have changed your username in the university profile and I have also updated your name in the Course Completion Confirmation.

Please let me know if you have any other issues.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan

I am also having the same issue. My certificates for M001 and M103, both say WILLIAM MOORE MOORE. I thought I had updated my first name to remove my last name, but after completing the second course, I realized that it did not allow me make the change. Really enjoying the courses so far. Getting started on M121 next.

Hi @William_Moore_97877,

Thanks for surfacing this issue and I’m so glad that you are enjoying the courses.

I have updated your name in the university profile as well as in the Course Completion Confirmation for all the previous courses.

Hope it helps!

Please let me know if you have any other issue.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan

1 Like