Undefined method `plist_startup' for #<Formula mongodb-community

Hi All,

I am installing mongodb on Mac M1 pro from mongodb but I am getting below error, can someone please help me out!

Error: undefined method `plist_startup' for #<Formula mongodb-community (stable) /opt/homebrew/Library/Taps/mongodb/homebrew-brew/Formula/mongodb-community.rb>

Did you mean? plist_name

/opt/homebrew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-services/lib/service/formula_wrapper.rb:71:in `service_startup?'

/opt/homebrew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-services/lib/service/services_cli.rb:280:in `service_load'

/opt/homebrew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-services/lib/service/services_cli.rb:122:in `block in start'

/opt/homebrew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-services/lib/service/services_cli.rb:97:in `each'

/opt/homebrew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-services/lib/service/services_cli.rb:97:in `start'

/opt/homebrew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-services/lib/service/commands/start.rb:12:in `run'

/opt/homebrew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-services/cmd/services.rb:130:in `services'

/opt/homebrew/Library/Homebrew/brew.rb:86:in `<main>'

Thanks

1 Like

A fix has been merged: update to work with homebrew 4.2 (#203) · mongodb/homebrew-brew@2d0bfe1 · GitHub

Please update the mongodb-community brew packages to the latest and try restarting the service.

1 Like

Facing this error since yesterday, Thank you @Daniel_Moody :pray: