Unable to deploy MongoDB Automation Agent properly via OpsManager

I want to deploy Automation agent and manage my mongodb deployment with it. I followed the instructions on OpsManager UI but still can’t see Automation green light and OS name, server type info on the OpsManager UI.

Here are the steps I took

Download the agent

curl -OL https://xxxxxxxx/download/agent/automation/mongodb-mms-automation-agent-manager_10.14.20.6466-1_amd64.ubuntu1604.deb

and install the package.

sudo dpkg -i mongodb-mms-automation-agent-manager_10.14.20.6466-1_amd64.ubuntu1604.deb

Open the config file

sudo vi /etc/mongodb-mms/automation-agent.config

and enter your API key, Project ID, and Ops Manager Base URL as shown below.

mmsGroupId=xxxx
mmsApiKey=<Insert Agent API Key Here>
mmsBaseUrl=https://...

Prepare the /data directory to store your MongoDB data. This directory must be owned by the mongodb user.

sudo mkdir -p /data
sudo chown mongodb:mongodb /data

Ensure that all 3rd-party dependencies for MongoDB are installed. See the documentation for a comprehensive list.

sudo apt-get install \
     libcurl3 libgssapi-krb5-2 libldap-2.4-2 liblzma5 \
     libsasl2-2 libsasl2-modules \
     libsasl2-modules-gssapi-mit libwrap0 openssl snmp

Start the agent.

sudo systemctl start mongodb-mms-automation-agent.service

This is what I got on OpsManager UI (Automation is missing)

enter image description here

This is what I expect to get

enter image description here

Some outputs:

ps aux | grep mongo

mongodb   3558  0.0  0.1 1543336 52120 ?       Ssl  Dec24   0:15 /opt/mongodb-mms-automation/bin/mongodb-mms-automation-agent -f /etc/mongodb-mms/automation-agent.config -pidfilepath /var/run/mongodb-mms-automation/mongodb-mms-automation-agent.pid >> /var/log/mongodb-mms-automation/automation-agent-fatal.log 2>&1
mongodb  18571  0.3  0.2 1417956 66296 ?       SLl  00:32   0:08 /usr/bin/mongod -f /etc/mongod.conf --pidfilepath /var/run/mongod/mongod.pid --fork
root     27478  0.0  0.0  12944  1020 pts/0    S+   01:11   0:00 grep --color=auto mongo

What step should I take to solve this issue? I’m trying to deploy automation and get all stuff to OpsManager, but I am stuck here. Thanks your help in advance.