Unable to create cluster in Atlas

I am not able to create a free tier cluster in Mongodb atlas

1 Like

Please post a screenshot of what you tried that shows the issue you are experimenting.

One thing to know is that you must have a project and you may only have 1 free tier inside this project.

1 Like

Hey @Rahul_S1- sorry to hear you are experiencing issues while creating a free tier cluster.

Please let us know in more detail what errors you are experiencing or if you were able to deploy a cluster in the end!

• Jesse

Same problem. Stuck with this message : “Deploying your changes failed; we will try again shortly.”
What can I do ?

same problem, the message says : “Deploying your changes failed; we will try again shortly.”

attaching SS

Folks please accept our apologies for the delays here, see https://status.cloud.mongodb.com/ – unfortunately we’re working through a problem with our underlying TLS certificate provider

1 Like

Dear Andrew, any updates?

Hi @Andrew_Davidson, I am having a similar issue as @robinson_dev. Has this been resolved?

@Andrew_Davidson I can see from status page that this was resolved on May 10th but can it be a recurrent issue?

Hi George, I contacted support earlier. Apparently, the region us-east-1 is full. So I just decided to pick another region.

@Dominic_Lim Thanks for the hack! let me try it out.

@Dominic_Lim Thanks for the hack, it worked!

Folks apologies for the hiccups here: as folks up-thread alluded to today’s M0 provisioning issue was unrelated to the TLS cert provider mentioned above.

Today we had a log-jam in the backing infrastructure used to power these M0 free tiers in US-East-1 stemming from a significant uptick in deployment velocity combined with provisioning issues: we’ve implemented an enhancement to more aggressively perform the backend provisioning to prevent these issues and they should now be resolved.

-Andrew

2 Likes

No problems! Glad it worked out! I wouldn’t have come back here if I didn’t see a reply of this thread sent to my mail haha

1 Like

Thanks for the update Andrew! No worries at all! Thank you! =)

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.