Unable to confirm user

Hi, I am new to MongoDB Realm. I’m trying to build a simple app using react js and MongoDB realm. I have setting authentication using anonymous and email/password. In email/password authentication, I have set the confirmation method to automatically confirm user. I also have saved the draft and deploy the config, but when I am trying to register a new user from my web app, the user does not automatically confirmed by MongoDB, so the status is still pending, like this

I have read the documentation and it says “… Realm immediately confirms new Email/Password users after registration …”. I would like to know if anyone has experienced this, and how to deal with this?

Thanks in advance

[Update]
I realized that the user status was “Pending User Login”, so I tried to log in to my web app, and apparently, it worked. But, I am still confused as, why the user goes to the pending list when first-time registration. any thought?

I have the same issue. I selected ‘automatically confirm users’ in Atlas Realm but when I register a new user with app.emailPasswordAuth.registerUser(email, password), the new user is flagged as ‘pending confirmation’ and they cannot log in until they are confirmed. What am I missing?

I don’t think the user record is technically created until the confirmed user signs in for the first time.

I just tested it. I logged in on a confirmed user, then my authentication trigger (which triggers after user creation) ran and created my additional user info.

Esto sucede por que nunca se llego a ejecutar esta tarea, en c# seria algo como

var xd = app.EmailPasswordAuth.RegisterUserAsync("hola@chau.com", "19sd5998984");
xd.GetAwaiter().GetResult();

la variable xd contendrá todo lo resuelto.