Transitive Many-to-Many Lab

I know that there’s already some post about this in the forum, but i want to discharge a little bit frustration about this lab, because is the first lab that I fail in the path.

Even after reading the other comments about this lab, i don’t have clear the real use of this mechanic in the day-to-day modeling. I’m sure that with future lessons, this will be resolved for me, but now is my feeling about this, especially when i think that there’s some definitions that was in the air, like if in an address can be more than one store, or stuff like that, wich ones could have change the correct answer in some cases.

After fail this lab, i left the course for a couple of weeks, but this week i hope to return to classes.

p.d. = Sorry for my possibly non-perfect english. :sweat_smile:

Hey @Jose_Miguel_Sarmiento_Palma,

Welcome to the MongoDB Community Forums! :leaves:

We apologise for the bad learning experience that you had with this lab. I’ll be sure to forward your feedback to the concerned team.

That said, one lab does not represent the whole course. This course has a lot of interesting concepts to offer and we really hope you return to the course soon. :innocent:
Please always feel free to reach out for any issues, doubts or feedback and the community will be more than happy to help you out. :smile:

Regards,
Satyam

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply Satyam. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.