Thoughts on sharing adhoc lessons/quizzes/challenges

Hi @santimir,

My lessons are usually driven by interesting community questions – we have MongoDB University courses for structured learning :smiley: .

However, I have been thinking about how to participate in #100daysofcode with the team, and thought 100 days of tips from community discussions might be fun. Do you think something like that would be worthwhile (or perhaps you have alternative suggestions?).

If you’re interested in following some community experts to learn more about your favourite topics check out: New feature: Follow topics or posts by user .

Regards,
Stennie

3 Likes

@Stennie_X,
Thanks for all of the links, I’ve also been thinking in participating (with some raspberry pi project and a sensor/hat :slight_smile:), and also reading some of the people already at it. I just didn’t find the time yet.

Yes, imho it is a good idea, I’d probably read all you write If I had the time :frowning: it’s always really interesting. If I could add a small opinion it would be to include some question, or exercise, or test. In my experience posts that are not inside a course environment are a lot easier to remember if I can test things or run a piece of code, or something like that.

I’d love to see some topics or knowledgeable people about encryption both at rest and for TCP connections. Just a comment.

Sorry @Joss_Markham to clutter your post, hopefully you also find the extended discussion useful.

2 Likes

Hi @santimir,

I moved our digression into a separate topic :slight_smile: . FYI, if you do see discussions that should be split (or merged) you can flag a post for moderator assistance. Choose “Something Else” as the feedback category and let the moderator team know what action you would suggest.

Regards,
Stennie

2 Likes