After completing this lab assignment, I wanted to offer some feedback on the directions. I think this could be worded better:
genres: finds all movies that match the search genres
I spent a good amount of time wondering why searching for a match to ALL genres did not return a pass for the test. Within the actual .js file I finally noticed that the query read “Find and returns movies matching one or more genres”. I suggestion is that you change the instructions to read that as well so that we know that we should be writing a query that is searching one of the provided genres instead of all of the provided genres.
Just something that I think will help with understanding the instructions