Everything was working perfect and suddenly, after few days stopped. I can’t start sync anymore.
I have small amount of data in Atlas:
COLLECTION SIZE: 20.95KB, TOTAL DOCUMENTS: 95, INDEXES TOTAL SIZE: 40KB
COLLECTION SIZE: 7.03MB, TOTAL DOCUMENTS: 18730, INDEXES TOTAL SIZE: 1.64MB
COLLECTION SIZE: 6.68MB, TOTAL DOCUMENTS: 25452, INDEXES TOTAL SIZE: 1.68MB
In Realm, there is nothing special, 2 applications, production and development, simple schemas, basic foreign key relationships, nothing more.
Eveyhing was working perfect for few days, starting Sync was instant, on the new device first data initialisation take just seconds and suddenly it stopped 2 days ago. First I noticed that on the new device first sync take very very long, sometimes never finish. I tried to terminate Sync and configure new one, it didn’t help but I noticed that starting Sync never finish, it keep “…coping data” also I can see error:
Enabling Sync…approximately 25450/25450 documents copied
failed to insert change into history during initial sync of ns=‘XXXXXXXXX.Person’ after copying 0 documents: connection(XXXXXXXXX.mongodb.net:27017[-670584]) failed to write: context deadline exceeded
and after some hours I got alert that “Sync has stopped between Atlas and Realm. Fix this issue by attempting to restart sync for Atlas.”
I noticed also that Logical Size of my Atlas cluster grow suddenly from about 50MB to over 500 MB (but collection size is still same small, less than 20 MB). It seems that actual problem appears before this sudden grow, but Atlas created some additional internal data when trying start sync forever.
I tried to Terminate Sync, and create it again, same problem. Creating new app didn’t help as well.