Show dbs doesn't show anything

Hey team,please help me regarding this. As you can see in the screenshot,my ide is positioned like this. I can’t see the terminal fully. I can’t even resize it. The problem is that when i click show dbs, i don’t get anything or maybe i don’t see anything. How can i fix this?

Hi @Tahera_A,

Welcome to the MongoDB University forums :star2:

Please try to resize your IDE size by placing your mouse cursor on the upper edge of the IDE, you can drag it out to the top of your window to make it larger to work on it.

I hope it helps!!

Thanks,
Kushagra

hey Kushagra, i tried to do that the moment i opened the ide. But surprisingly, i don’t get the resize cursor there when i hover to any of the edges.

@Kushagra_Kesav do you think the issue has anything to do with my browser?

Hi @Tahera_A,

That’s unfortunate, but can you try to zoom out and make the screen size smaller using Ctrl-.

It could help you out!

~ Kushagra

1 Like

Hi @Tahera_A,

I’m not sure, but if could try using some other browsers, it could confirm that it is either the browser issue or not!

~ Kushagra

@Kushagra_Kesav hey thank you so much! It worked and with that my problem got solved. I am getting the dbs, i just wasn’t seeing it. Thanks again:)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.