Relation between 3 collections

Hello,

I have been struggling to find a solution when planning this data model:

Suppose we have 3 separate collections, 1) Product 2) Address the product is going to and 3) the Recipient that is to receive the product.

The reasons I would like to keep these as 3 separate referenced collections are the following:

1. a. Besides the address itself, the address collection contains other data pertinent to that address.
    b. There might be several Recipients residing at the same address.
  2. The recipient too I would like to have individually searchable, modifyable and rich with additional data needed elsewhere.
  3. I would like to ensure the products have good addresses and correct recipients by creating references inside to the Address and Recipient collections, however I am not sure that is wise.

To sum up:

1. A product needs to know where (Address) it goes and to whom (Recipient).
  2. An Address needs to keep track of possibly several Recipients living at it.
  3. A Recipient should potentially contain intel about its living place (Address).

Could you kindly suggest some ideas how should one go about designing a solution around this problem? I have spent this whole day reading about embedded documents, referenced documents but I seem to constantly miss the Eureka! moment and not fully work out what would be the most efficient way.

Thanks a lot