Realm at path ... already opened with different sync user

In Realm Swift, whenever I log out a user and log back in within the same session (not quitting app in between), I get the error in title.

A few print statements indeed show me that the folder Documents/mongodb-realm/[app-id]/[user-id] is not deleted after logging out and still contains the realm files. I would expect that this folder gets deleted when the user logs out.

1. Is it normal that this folder is not deleted?
  2. How to avoid this error?
2 Likes

Why would you expect a users data would get deleted without you (or them) implicitly doing that?

Remember, Realm is an offline first (local) database so the users data is stored locally on the device and then sync’d to the server at a later time. If their data was deleted every time they logged out, that would mean it would have to re-sync when logging in, causing delays and … that would be online first database

…and really run up your bill!

You would need to code that delete for it to happen - I am not sure of your use case but that sounds like an expensive, and time consuming operation.

As far as the error goes - it sounds like your not fully logging out the user.

Can you share the specific (and brief) code you’re using to log the user out?

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue. How to fully log out a user?

This is how we log out a logged in user. Never had an issue with it

func handleSignOut() {
    gOurApp.currentUser?.logOut { (error) in
        guard error == nil else {
            print("Logout failed: \(error!.localizedDescription)");
            return
        }
        print("Logged out!");
    }
}

and we have a global app var that returns the app

let gOurApp = App(id: Constants.REALM_APP_ID)

1 Like

It seems App doesn’t have a logOut method. Do you mean the currentUser? I am using almost the same code as you shared the only difference is I am using it on a user object.

My apologies. Yes it is app.currentUser.logout - I just typod in my answer.

I’m facing the same issue, using the same logout method as above. On re-authenticating with a new user realm crashes.

The app error
Realm at path ‘/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/DEVIDEID/Documents/default.realm’ already opened with different sync user.

The mongodb atlas app services error
User mismatch for client file identifier (IDENT) (ProtocolErrorCode=223)

I guess a simple solution would be to add userid to the realm file. I have an open case with support on this

1 Like

Hi @Jimmi_Andersen,

As explained above, the standard path for a realm does include the user id:

If you’re overriding the local path to a fixed default.realm, you’re skipping the logic that would isolate the different users, and there’ll be conflicts when you log one out and another in. Additionally, please note that logOut doesn’t close the opened realm(s) immediately, to be safe you should explicitly nil all the references to each realm (including observers, cursors, …) and leave some time for the different threads to close properly.

1 Like

Thanks for quick reply and the info, let me try to nil the reference to realm.

FYI the path on iOS device does not include /[user-id]/, and what I was referring to was the mongodb auth user id (not some local userid).

It certainly does include both the app-id and the user-id that’s obtained by authenticating in with the Realm SDK, if we’re talking about Swift (that was the assumption in this thread).

If this doesn’t match your experience, can you please specify which SDK are you using, and the code snippet you use to open a realm, particularly how you set the SyncConfiguration?

@Paolo_Manna can you please share a link to where this is documented? For those of us that do RTFM it would be a great help if this was called out…say…in the sync documentation… I spent countless hours trying to figure out a solution to this to find out that I simply did not have to specify a path and everything just worked :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hi @Chris_Lawrence,

You’re right, it’s not explicitly stated in the docs that path (or fileURL in Swift) is intended to be set mostly when working on a local Realm DB, as Sync would indeed lose some functionality when modifying it, and the default is the best option.

In our defence:

• All examples in the docs when using a Synched Realm never use either path or fileURL: in fact, they are only mentioned when talking about local Realm files
  • The specific docs would need to be different for each SDK, as there are subtle changes to the exact location, depending on the environment.

You’re welcome to file a request to cover this argument, the suggestions are regularly read by the Product Team and considered when planning the future of the framework.

Thank you for pointing this out!

1 Like

@Chris_Lawrence Are you experiencing the same issue at the OP - where if a user logs out and then logs in on the same device, a crash occurs?

Are you changing the default location of sync’d realm file(s)? (not a local file, but the sync’d files)? If so, may I ask the use case for not using the default location?

Additional Info: our apps definitely include the app-id and user-id in the default sync file storage location as @Paolo_Manna mentioned. The path (we’re macOS but it’s similar)

/com.company_name.project_name/mongodb-realm/app-id/then users uids

Note: I am using Nodejs within an Electron app, but this probably applies to any language.

@Jay I was experiencing a very similar scenario. I was able to get around the “…already opened with different user” by ensuring the realm file was closed. However, I was seeing a similar issue as another post (see a full debug log at the end).

ERROR "User mismatch for client file identifier (IDENT)" (error_code=223, try_again=true, error_action=ClientReset)

This was causing a Client Reset to happen. I have the config set to “RecoverUnsyncedChanges”. The only code I have in onBefore, onAfter, and onFallback are logs just so I know it happened–you can see them in the full log below. Even though the client reset would finish successfully, the app would become unresponsive. This could completely be due to my lack of understand on how to handle the client reset…I do need to read up on that soon’ish.

It wasn’t until I read that setting the path when using sync is not advised. Once I stopped setting this everything worked as expected.

Are you changing the default location of sync’d realm file(s)? (not a local file, but the sync’d files)? If so, may I ask the use case for not using the default location?

Yes, we were simply because we were specifying a dedicated path for the local db–we are using Realm in a hybrid situation were, based on if the user has a subscription, the app will be in local only mode -or- sync mode. I can’t tell you why we are setting the dedicated path for the local db, that was slightly before I joined this project. But, like I said, once I stopped setting the path for sync, it worked perfectly.

@Paolo_Manna After re-reading my comment I feel I own an apology. That read far snarkier that I intended–it was late after a long day. I hope these longs will help in some way.

Let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

Thanks,
Chris

Connection[3]: Session[3]: Initiating deactivation
Connection[3]: Session[3]: Sending: UNBIND
Connection[3]: Session[3]: Deactivation completed
Connection[3]: Disconnected
Connection[3]: Destroying connection object
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Binding '/Users/chris/src/sp-desktop/syncData.realm' to ''
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Activating
Connection[4]: Session[4]: client_reset_config = false, Realm exists = true, client reset = false
Connection[4]: Session[4]: client_file_ident = 192, client_file_ident_salt = 6327383473302447733
Connection[4]: Session[4]: last_version_available  = 1544
Connection[4]: Session[4]: progress_server_version = 46306
Connection[4]: Session[4]: progress_client_version = 1543
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Progress handler called, downloaded = 0, downloadable(total) = 0, uploaded = 842, uploadable = 842, reliable_download_progress = false, snapshot version = 1544
WebSocket::Websocket()
Resolving 'ws.us-east-1.aws.realm.mongodb.com:443'
Connecting to endpoint '54.81.24.155:443' (1/1)
Connected to endpoint '54.81.24.155:443' (from '192.168.48.9:58716')
WebSocket::initiate_client_handshake()
WebSocket::handle_http_response_received()
Connection[4]: Negotiated protocol version: 7
Connection[4]: Will emit a ping in 43377 milliseconds
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Sending: IDENT(client_file_ident=192, client_file_ident_salt=6327383473302447733, scan_server_version=46306, scan_client_version=1543, latest_server_version=46306, latest_server_version_salt=3162500577256716968, query_version: 120 query_size: 180, query: "{"Byte":"(TRUEPREDICATE)","PinnedStack":"(TRUEPREDICATE)","Preferences":"(deviceId == \"pro.arm64\")","RecentStack":"(deviceId == \"pro.arm64\")","StackSettings":"(TRUEPREDICATE)"}")
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Sending: MARK(request_ident=1)
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Received: MARK(request_ident=1)
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Sending: UPLOAD(progress_client_version=1544, progress_server_version=46306, locked_server_version=46306, num_changesets=0)
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Sending: QUERY(query_version=121, query_size=180, query="{"Byte":"(TRUEPREDICATE)","PinnedStack":"(TRUEPREDICATE)","Preferences":"(deviceId == \"pro.arm64\")","RecentStack":"(deviceId == \"pro.arm64\")","StackSettings":"(TRUEPREDICATE)"}"
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Sending: MARK(request_ident=2)
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Sending: UPLOAD(progress_client_version=1545, progress_server_version=46306, locked_server_version=46306, num_changesets=0)
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Received: DOWNLOAD(download_server_version=46306, download_client_version=1543, latest_server_version=46306, latest_server_version_salt=0, upload_client_version=1544, upload_server_version=46306, downloadable_bytes=0, last_in_batch=true, query_version=120, num_changesets=0, ...)
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Sending: UPLOAD(progress_client_version=1546, progress_server_version=46306, locked_server_version=46306, num_changesets=0)
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Progress handler called, downloaded = 0, downloadable(total) = 0, uploaded = 842, uploadable = 842, reliable_download_progress = true, snapshot version = 1546
Connection[4]: Received: DOWNLOAD CHANGESET(server_version=46307, client_version=1543, origin_timestamp=253309501425, origin_file_ident=1, original_changeset_size=0, changeset_size=0)
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Received: DOWNLOAD(download_server_version=46307, download_client_version=1543, latest_server_version=46307, latest_server_version_salt=0, upload_client_version=1544, upload_server_version=46306, downloadable_bytes=0, last_in_batch=true, query_version=121, num_changesets=1, ...)
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Begin processing pending FLX bootstrap for query version 121. (changesets: 1, original total changeset size: 0)
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Integrated 1 changesets out of 1
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Integrated 1 changesets from pending bootstrap for query version 121, producing client version 1548 in 1 ms. 0 changesets remaining in bootstrap
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Sending: UPLOAD(progress_client_version=1548, progress_server_version=46307, locked_server_version=46307, num_changesets=0)
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Progress handler called, downloaded = 0, downloadable(total) = 0, uploaded = 842, uploadable = 842, reliable_download_progress = true, snapshot version = 1548
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Received: MARK(request_ident=2)
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Marking query version 121 as complete after receiving MARK message
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Progress handler called, downloaded = 0, downloadable(total) = 0, uploaded = 842, uploadable = 842, reliable_download_progress = true, snapshot version = 1550
(node:52703) electron: NSVisualEffectMaterialMediumLight has been deprecated and removed as of macOS 10.15.
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Initiating deactivation
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Sending: UNBIND
Connection[4]: Session[4]: Deactivation completed
Connection[4]: Allowing reconnection in 483 milliseconds
Connection[4]: Disconnected
Connection[4]: Destroying connection object
----------
user has been logged out of our system; below a different user is logged in attempting to use the same sync db
----------
Connection[5]: Session[5]: Binding '/Users/chris/src/sp-desktop/syncData.realm' to ''
Connection[5]: Session[5]: Activating
Connection[5]: Session[5]: client_reset_config = false, Realm exists = true, client reset = false
Connection[5]: Session[5]: client_file_ident = 192, client_file_ident_salt = 6327383473302447733
Connection[5]: Session[5]: last_version_available  = 1550
Connection[5]: Session[5]: progress_server_version = 46307
Connection[5]: Session[5]: progress_client_version = 1543
Connection[5]: Session[5]: Progress handler called, downloaded = 0, downloadable(total) = 0, uploaded = 842, uploadable = 842, reliable_download_progress = false, snapshot version = 1550
Connected to endpoint '54.81.24.155:443' (from '192.168.48.9:58718')
Connection[5]: Negotiated protocol version: 7
Connection[5]: Will emit a ping in 35076 milliseconds
Connection[5]: Session[5]: Sending: IDENT(client_file_ident=192, client_file_ident_salt=6327383473302447733, scan_server_version=46307, scan_client_version=1543, latest_server_version=46307, latest_server_version_salt=0, query_version: 121 query_size: 180, query: "{"Byte":"(TRUEPREDICATE)","PinnedStack":"(TRUEPREDICATE)","Preferences":"(deviceId == \"pro.arm64\")","RecentStack":"(deviceId == \"pro.arm64\")","StackSettings":"(TRUEPREDICATE)"}")
Connection[5]: Session[5]: Sending: MARK(request_ident=2)
Connection[5]: Session[5]: Received: ERROR "User mismatch for client file identifier (IDENT)" (error_code=223, try_again=true, error_action=ClientReset)
Connection[5]: Session[5]: Suspended
Connection[5]: Session[5]: Will attempt to resume session after 2000 milliseconds
Connection[5]: Session[5]: Sending: UNBIND
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Binding '/Users/chris/src/sp-desktop/syncData.realm.fresh' to ''
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Activating
Connection[6]: Session[6]: client_reset_config = false, Realm exists = true, client reset = false
Connection[6]: Session[6]: client_file_ident = 0, client_file_ident_salt = 0
Connection[6]: Session[6]: last_version_available  = 6
Connection[6]: Session[6]: progress_server_version = 0
Connection[6]: Session[6]: progress_client_version = 0
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Progress handler called, downloaded = 0, downloadable(total) = 0, uploaded = 0, uploadable = 0, reliable_download_progress = false, snapshot version = 6
Connection[5]: Allowing reconnection in 547 milliseconds
Connection[5]: Disconnected
Connected to endpoint '54.81.24.155:443' (from '192.168.48.9:58719')
Connection[6]: Negotiated protocol version: 7
Connection[6]: Will emit a ping in 29037 milliseconds
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Received: IDENT(client_file_ident=193, client_file_ident_salt=5237058480579253552)
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Sending: IDENT(client_file_ident=193, client_file_ident_salt=5237058480579253552, scan_server_version=0, scan_client_version=0, latest_server_version=0, latest_server_version_salt=0, query_version: 0 query_size: 2, query: "{}")
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Sending: MARK(request_ident=1)
Connection[6]: Received: DOWNLOAD CHANGESET(server_version=46306, client_version=0, origin_timestamp=253309506621, origin_file_ident=1, original_changeset_size=982, changeset_size=982)
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Received: DOWNLOAD(download_server_version=46306, download_client_version=0, latest_server_version=46306, latest_server_version_salt=3162500577256716968, upload_client_version=0, upload_server_version=0, downloadable_bytes=0, last_in_batch=true, query_version=0, num_changesets=1, ...)
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Begin processing pending FLX bootstrap for query version 0. (changesets: 1, original total changeset size: 982)
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Integrated 1 changesets out of 1
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Integrated 1 changesets from pending bootstrap for query version 0, producing client version 9 in 1 ms. 0 changesets remaining in bootstrap
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Progress handler called, downloaded = 982, downloadable(total) = 982, uploaded = 0, uploadable = 0, reliable_download_progress = true, snapshot version = 9
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Received: MARK(request_ident=1)
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Sending: UPLOAD(progress_client_version=4, progress_server_version=0, locked_server_version=46306, num_changesets=0)
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Sending: QUERY(query_version=1, query_size=180, query="{"Byte":"(TRUEPREDICATE)","PinnedStack":"(TRUEPREDICATE)","Preferences":"(deviceId == \"pro.arm64\")","RecentStack":"(deviceId == \"pro.arm64\")","StackSettings":"(TRUEPREDICATE)"}"
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Sending: MARK(request_ident=2)
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Sending: UPLOAD(progress_client_version=9, progress_server_version=46306, locked_server_version=46306, num_changesets=0)
Connection[6]: Received: DOWNLOAD CHANGESET(server_version=46307, client_version=0, origin_timestamp=253309506725, origin_file_ident=1, original_changeset_size=24360, changeset_size=24360)
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Received: DOWNLOAD(download_server_version=46307, download_client_version=0, latest_server_version=46307, latest_server_version_salt=0, upload_client_version=4, upload_server_version=0, downloadable_bytes=0, last_in_batch=true, query_version=1, num_changesets=1, ...)
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Begin processing pending FLX bootstrap for query version 1. (changesets: 1, original total changeset size: 24360)
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Integrated 1 changesets out of 1
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Integrated 1 changesets from pending bootstrap for query version 1, producing client version 12 in 11 ms. 0 changesets remaining in bootstrap
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Sending: UPLOAD(progress_client_version=12, progress_server_version=46307, locked_server_version=46307, num_changesets=0)
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Progress handler called, downloaded = 25342, downloadable(total) = 25342, uploaded = 0, uploadable = 0, reliable_download_progress = true, snapshot version = 12
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Received: MARK(request_ident=2)
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Marking query version 1 as complete after receiving MARK message
Connection[5]: Session[5]: Initiating deactivation
Connection[5]: Session[5]: Deactivation completed
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Initiating deactivation
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Sending: UNBIND
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Binding '/Users/chris/src/sp-desktop/syncData.realm' to ''
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Activating
Connection[7]: Session[7]: client_reset_config = true, Realm exists = true, client reset = true
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Create ClientResetOperation, realm_path = /Users/chris/src/sp-desktop/syncData.realm, mode = Recover, recovery_allowed = true
Connection[7]: Session[7]: client_file_ident = 0, client_file_ident_salt = 0
Connection[7]: Session[7]: last_version_available  = 0
Connection[7]: Session[7]: progress_server_version = 0
Connection[7]: Session[7]: progress_client_version = 0
Connection[5]: Destroying connection object
Connection[6]: Session[6]: Deactivation completed
Connection[6]: Allowing reconnection in 590 milliseconds
Connection[6]: Disconnected
Connection[6]: Destroying connection object
Connected to endpoint '54.81.24.155:443' (from '192.168.48.9:58720')
Connection[7]: Negotiated protocol version: 7
Connection[7]: Will emit a ping in 42590 milliseconds
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Received: IDENT(client_file_ident=194, client_file_ident_salt=6585762973359237169)
Connection[7]: Session[7]: ClientResetOperation::finalize, realm_path = /Users/chris/src/sp-desktop/syncData.realm, local_realm_exists = true, mode = Recover
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Client reset, path_local = /Users/chris/src/sp-desktop/syncData.realm, client_file_ident.ident = 194, client_file_ident.salt = 6585762973359237169,remote = /Users/chris/src/sp-desktop/syncData.realm.fresh, mode = Recover, recovery_is_allowed = true
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Local changesets to recover: 2
Connection[7]: Session[7]: transfer_group, src size = 12, dst size = 14
Connection[7]: Session[7]: key = 6, table_name = class_AccountSettings
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Table 'class_AccountSettings' will remain
Connection[7]: Session[7]: key = 7, table_name = class_Byte
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Table 'class_Byte' will remain
Connection[7]: Session[7]: key = 8, table_name = class_PinnedStack
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Table 'class_PinnedStack' will remain
Connection[7]: Session[7]: key = 9, table_name = class_Preferences
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Table 'class_Preferences' will remain
Connection[7]: Session[7]: key = 10, table_name = class_RecentStack
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Table 'class_RecentStack' will remain
Connection[7]: Session[7]: key = 11, table_name = class_StackSettings
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Table 'class_StackSettings' will remain
Connection[7]: Session[7]: The number of tables is 6
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Removing objects in 'class_AccountSettings'
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Removing objects in 'class_Byte'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(3f243a32-75f1-4d4d-a738-9ee60dbaf7c0)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(afdaaf3e-bc81-4510-84d9-7950a8fff5c0)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(71207b09-7711-4ff6-b452-c5d7ba464578)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(1195896c-6423-4289-8258-16f219cf4f1a)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(d2904f27-e8fa-44d4-bf63-e3de4f4a7094)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(cd9a22b3-ec07-492f-921a-af6ca7689481)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(0a2b21f6-5ccb-4154-8798-4ed1fd331c21)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(7a51ac34-f82a-4c86-ad93-395307b52562)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(5a6c8eaf-7bb8-48ca-a006-88fd0f76752d)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(86837041-2924-470f-a137-e4b5a79c3939)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(b08c0e67-228c-47db-810d-03a3a0b1665a)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(aaacaecd-2b3e-4b2b-aa72-6168ac27a5cc)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(fb6dae12-d39d-44a7-8bf6-8fb79bdfdcdf)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(ba4bf556-0f20-4621-9f4b-e725b61ca5f7)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(3e314027-2845-4663-bb24-834909e743ac)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(ad6e8f6d-83ae-4677-9b66-c83fc00f602d)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(1c11a27c-72be-40c9-82be-76e2f14469ba)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(d8af8d10-8269-48b0-a437-f1d26f553a7c)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Removing objects in 'class_PinnedStack'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(1501172b-9aad-411c-8fb5-679cc4535ea2)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(787e234a-60de-4dd3-819f-665f367e668b)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(4b71edb9-2951-477f-a6ff-44b218fe7166)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Removing objects in 'class_Preferences'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(cadb7369-7707-478d-8f68-b052d7e96495)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Removing objects in 'class_RecentStack'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(12892dad-a73c-49b0-bfb4-45b0f37d521c)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(934da4be-6a1a-4691-8ff3-5904df8b2511)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(111e559b-6373-4be9-887d-4ad1ce08e6d7)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(3c6504d5-ba98-49c9-9d39-cde1cc15607f)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(9cf0abca-aeeb-4dc5-8e37-e071957790a8)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Removing objects in 'class_StackSettings'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(e0f68ea7-dc6a-4605-b1bf-fe17b4ed6780)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(9c46a530-3b10-405a-94d2-f9f19a7bf13a)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(693be77f-4113-4eff-9654-1fbbb7057685)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   removing 'uuid(9bc8b90d-ec2c-4578-a89f-398439cb15ce)'
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Updating values for table 'class_AccountSettings', number of rows = 0, number of columns = 3, primary_key_col = 0, primary_key_type = col_type_UUID
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Updating values for table 'class_Byte', number of rows = 48, number of columns = 14, primary_key_col = 0, primary_key_type = col_type_UUID
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(fc40986f-62cf-4fff-8993-3d2826a7a938)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(778c96c2-468c-49fc-afda-0eba07ffcbed)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(0d398089-be98-464a-8108-b401057b6b85)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(4f9685bc-cfe3-4845-b962-94511b554eb2)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(f61d8a06-c330-4aa6-bc7f-9d32acdc7ba1)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(99beaa1f-868f-400c-a3a7-5b65793c9f8b)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(bc1f5c20-c13e-485f-980d-a436d5153c5b)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(aa33601f-8158-4ca1-963a-8bdf0633732e)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(113a9dd3-4769-4778-900b-a88c0b6e758e)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(3b16f47c-451d-4430-99dd-9f67dc50f34e)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(196d0676-d722-4304-80aa-7dfe1a147e51)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(8da6b804-a499-4607-af31-0ca46276a736)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(aa774d6e-25da-4357-b8f9-d55b5998252a)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(5e9c77fe-2246-4599-b135-47cee661f9cf)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(e05c527b-1d82-4614-9ad9-3acccb807845)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(ee0a69b8-74a0-4b2a-8015-816bef8a5552)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(98eed6de-b468-4b62-9fd0-6df1c7583382)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(cfc88630-87f9-45d3-aadc-1ee0cfe5913c)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(12de9c3f-88d8-4362-b57f-28cd5a97cb36)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(690eb9a4-77cf-4400-aaa5-059830f6c01a)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(9edbb73c-3e57-4bb3-8d83-c7acfae7fa6a)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(302a77ba-a34f-4473-9b49-e94308cad8cc)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(493a3473-d929-48ff-acb1-6e76b8f8aabc)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(33a3525b-6066-45d1-bcb5-0d12dafccbc9)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(b28ec25d-7fe0-4be6-b18b-99c9898f8c0c)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(339344f4-b4b3-4e6e-bf98-9be9e90b9eb8)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(c31897d7-266b-4dd4-92c9-a807eb72c298)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(219e74fb-0484-4dca-b16b-83f3b33cec5d)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(ae594601-cc88-4f59-bec7-c8ebf50dcc69)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(7c9c4240-3d1f-433a-8d19-a45311fcead3)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(60fb56a7-c92d-4b41-9454-75cc14985396)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(2e97425c-272e-4d65-9375-4c6617a687b1)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(35863e34-d72a-4644-9d65-091888e7f1d7)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(349b4fd6-bf7e-4ee7-8781-879656611ee1)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(cb1e5058-8ed6-41a9-81b8-c681eb0d140d)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(5a55e57b-b37a-43ae-99e5-d4f86029cfd5)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(a16a659a-3f04-4d16-96c1-1a73fce320d1)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(f5b3fecd-9e48-43b6-bd0a-fac453b4e90a)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(65e27386-d8f8-49cc-bdb8-e6fb2cba9b60)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(f0a02596-9f95-429a-842e-1a2e422dac39)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(745f7aa3-220d-476c-8745-085378006376)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(03733938-8fdc-496a-8d74-28c30db80c99)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(2dd61630-56f5-42ee-bc1d-52ad449cd8f0)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(c1ac97cd-b027-4cff-8038-41727917713c)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(eb08859a-9bdc-40ce-b72f-dd1ba8b15a29)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(1a246932-04a2-4b5d-a894-5170eda307b2)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(5ac91543-4871-4dae-9326-0778dff9d574)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(06ba07aa-8ae2-47a4-94e1-854116832eb3)
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Updating values for table 'class_PinnedStack', number of rows = 2, number of columns = 5, primary_key_col = 0, primary_key_type = col_type_UUID
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(edc70934-78af-4335-ba94-820efa7920da)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(44f3a66a-550f-4a93-ba5d-f16d8ae50edd)
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Updating values for table 'class_Preferences', number of rows = 1, number of columns = 19, primary_key_col = 0, primary_key_type = col_type_UUID
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(44bb8918-4038-4853-86ea-89dd6e541d64)
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Updating values for table 'class_RecentStack', number of rows = 2, number of columns = 6, primary_key_col = 0, primary_key_type = col_type_UUID
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(d64dfa72-489c-4b1c-b06b-c83c342c6da5)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(af88b054-7d59-4210-a157-52f7584e36f3)
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Updating values for table 'class_StackSettings', number of rows = 4, number of columns = 7, primary_key_col = 0, primary_key_type = col_type_UUID
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(42b76212-30c3-4b54-a6be-b7e4d908119f)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(9e207940-36d0-44cb-8295-f8a352a1cb2c)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(79d2a689-a12b-4176-9229-2c0f31782435)
Connection[7]: Session[7]:   updating uuid(8e9bb91a-e76a-4fb5-aaea-74a7bc50569f)
14:45:06.978 › [ 'ClientReset issued' ]
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Recreated the active subscription set in the complete state (122 -> 122)
Connection[7]: Session[7]: perform_client_reset_diff is done, old_version.version = 1550, old_version.index = 0, new_version.version = 1551, new_version.index = 3
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Client reset is completed, path=/Users/chris/src/sp-desktop/syncData.realm
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Sending: IDENT(client_file_ident=194, client_file_ident_salt=6585762973359237169, scan_server_version=46307, scan_client_version=0, latest_server_version=46307, latest_server_version_salt=0, query_version: 122 query_size: 180, query: "{"Byte":"(TRUEPREDICATE)","PinnedStack":"(TRUEPREDICATE)","Preferences":"(deviceId == \"pro.arm64\")","RecentStack":"(deviceId == \"pro.arm64\")","StackSettings":"(TRUEPREDICATE)"}")
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Sending: MARK(request_ident=2)
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Sending: UPLOAD(progress_client_version=1551, progress_server_version=46307, locked_server_version=46307, num_changesets=0)
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Progress handler called, downloaded = 0, downloadable(total) = 0, uploaded = 0, uploadable = 0, reliable_download_progress = false, snapshot version = 1551
14:45:06.993 › [ 'ClientReset finished' ]
Connection[7]: Session[7]: Received: MARK(request_ident=2)

HI @Chris_Lawrence,

No need for that, I’m glad you’ve found your way around the issue you were experiencing.

Again, we’re perfectly aware that our docs may be inaccurate/outdated/missing details in many instances, and you’re welcome to point that out to us when this is the case.