Raspberry pi (again)

I followed the guide here Install & Configure MongoDB on the Raspberry Pi | MongoDB but it doesn’t seem to work any longer - I get “Unable to locate package mongodb-org” error…

What can I do?

Hello :wave: @Sasha_Sirotkin,

Welcome to the MongoDB Community forums :sparkles:

• Can you confirm that you have followed the tutorial steps and have all the prerequisites, such as “Ubuntu Server 20.04 (64-bit) for Raspberry Pi 3/4”, not the 32-bit version as mentioned in the tutorial?

• Can you also please confirm if it was working previously? If so, what has changed?

I believe you are executing the following command to install the mongodb-org package:

sudo apt-get install -y mongodb-org

And, if you encounter the Unable to locate package mongodb-org error, then it might be possible that the latest version of MongoDB** downloaded by this command is not supported by the Ubuntu OS version you are using. Could you please provide your Ubuntu version, or refer to the Platform Support Notes for recommended MongoDB version for your operating system?

**Note, the MongoDB documentation states that:

“The official mongodb-org package always contains the latest version of MongoDB and is available from its dedicated repository.”

Sharing some similar threads below which might be useful for you:

I hope it helps!

Regards,
Kushagra

You can sidestep this error, which is relevant if you are trying to run MongoDB 4.4. If you would like to run the latest versions of MongoDB on your Pi, see this thread.