Quiz format ans issue

I really think the answer box for quizzes like in data explore and aggregation framework should be more robust at least give more attempts coz, at last, we join this program to learn, right?

Hi @Atishay_Jain,

Thanks for your feedback. We always look forward to the learners’ feedback to make the university courses more fruitful. I will forward this as a suggestion to the concerned team and will keep you updated.

Please let us know if you have any additional queries or suggestions.!!
Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
Kushagra

I would love to pass my course with best scores so I would like to get at least one more try on an assignment I have failed due to just output format problem.

Hey @Atishay_Jain,

We are sorry that we couldn’t offer you more than 3 attempts for now. But, you can retake the courses anytime for your better grades, our course’s new offerings get released every Tuesday at 17:00 UTC.

Meanwhile, upon checking your answers, we found out that there is one quiz which you failed due to bad formatting of your answer, so we have awarded you the credit for that.!!

We wish you Good luck with the rest of the course :sparkles:

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Kind Regards,
Kushagra

Thank you for your help and I would like to appreciate MongoDB university for providing this opportunity totally free.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Atishay_Jain for sharing your experience :slight_smile:. We’re glad that you liked our courses.

Kind Regards,
Kushagra

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.