Quiz: Data Explorer

This lab is in my opinion written very badly. First of all I have been in computers for over 10 years and when asked to fill in something into the text area and submit, it is an exact match… There should be room for the student to enter the “key”: “value” pair. It is still the same answer and should also be counted as correct. But oh well. I won’t make the same mistake again. LOL

Hi David, hope you’re doing well, this is not the kind of experience we want our users to have. I understand it might be a little frustrating when you enter the right answer(unknowingly in the wrong format). For now, try entering the answer wrapped in a single pair of double quotes.
For e.g. “----Your answer here----”

Thanks. Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

Hi @David_Thompson, I understand it might be a little frustrating to wrap your head around the correct format. For the record, I have given you the appropriate credit for this particular quiz, just keep learning, and in case you face any difficulty we are here to help you.
Also, in the upcoming quizzes, I would recommend you to go through the question and read it carefully, before entering your answer.

Thanks. Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer.

Hi @SourabhBagrecha, I am facing a similar issue. I gave the answer in various formats but it is marked incorrect. Could you please look into it?

Hi @Paras_Dedhia,

Welcome to the MongoDB Community Forum,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you while learning MongoDB.
We utmost try to make learning more interesting and challenging rather than irritating/confusing.

As I can see, you have exhausted all of the three attempts, but the answer tried to submit was correct.
So, for your endeavor, we will award the credit for this particular quiz. :clap:

We hope you enjoy learning the rest of the course.
In case of any questions, feel free to reach out.

All the Best,
Kushagra

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.