We are pleased to announce the 3.12.1 release of PyMongo - MongoDB’s Python Driver. This release fixes a number of bugs:
- Fixed a bug that caused a multi-document transaction to fail when the first
operation was large bulk write (>48MB) that required splitting a batched
- Fixed a bug that caused the “tlsDisableOCSPEndpointCheck” URI option to
be applied incorrectly.
See the changelog for a high-level summary of what is in this release or see the PyMongo 3.12.1 release notes in JIRA for the complete list of resolved issues.
- Documentation - https://pymongo.readthedocs.io/en/3.12.1/
- Changelog - https://pymongo.readthedocs.io/en/3.12.1/changelog.html
- Source: https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-python-driver/tree/3.12.1
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this release!