Chandigarh MUG: Introduction to NoSQL Databases and MongoDB - May 14, 2022

About this Event

Punjab, India MongoDB User Group is excited to launch and announce their first meetup in collaboration with Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.

The session will help you ramp up your knowledge of NoSQL Databases and MongoDB. You will also learn how you can set up your free MongoDB Atlas cluster and query a sample database. At the end, we will be telling you about our exciting MongoDB World Hackathon '22 and all the prizes and swag :tshirt: you can win!

:gift: Trivia - We will have a quick trivia at the end and winners will take home some exciting MongoDB Swag.

Agenda

Time Topic
11:00 AM - 11:10 AM Meet and Greet
11:10 AM - 12:00 PM Introduction to NoSQL Databases and MongoDB
12:00 PM - 12:20 PM Demo - Setup your free MongoDB Atlas Cluster and Query Sample Dataset
12:20 PM - 12:30 PM Q & A
12:30 PM - 12:45 PM Trivia w/ Swags to Win!

Where?

Event Type: Online
:point_right: Join here: Video Conferencing URL

To RSVP - Please click on the “✓ Going” link at the top of this event page if you plan to attend. The link should change to a green button if you are Going. You need to be signed in to access the button.

Speakers

Tarun Gaur

Software Engineer, MongoDB

Satyam Gupta

Software Engineer, MongoDB

MUG Leaders

Karan Varma

Punjab MongoDB User Group, Leader

Join the Punjab Group to stay updated with upcoming meetups and discussions.

6 Likes

Hello All,
Gentle Reminder: The event begins in 40 mins from now.

Here’s the zoom link to join the event: Launch Meeting - Zoom

3 Likes

We are about to start with Trivia Game.
Join in if you are still around to win MongoDB Swag:

2 Likes

Here’s the correct link: Kahoot!

1 Like

Hey, Thank you guys for the wonderful event. Just loved the Demo part. I won in some contests, do let me know what’s the procedure for sways at anumeearts@gmail.com. Thanks a lot again.

Hello Punjab MUG team.

Hello Punjab MUG team. Thank you for this amazing session. The session was great and we learnt a lot of new things with demo, practice and trivia. I was the winner of Kahoot trivia game so do let me know about swags :yum:arpitbabbar01@gmail.com. Looking forward to more such sessions. :hugs:

hey everyone ,first of all thank you guys for such a wonderful and lovely session , you guys kept interacting and made this event so much fun and filled with learnings , I’m currently working on a project using mongodb , so i’ll ping you guys for any help
regards Nitish

Hi , this is nitish , i almost forgot about the swags and currently im working on web app using mongodb and then i realised i’ve a mongodb shirt coming my way, this is my email nitishsaini706@gmail.com , let me know about swags , and looking forward for such sessions .
Regards nitish

Hey Nitish,
Great to know about your web app. We would love it if you would want to share more about it with the community in the upcoming MUG event or forums here.

We will reach out to winners this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, Actually I have not received any mail regarding swags. Have you sent the mails?

Hey Akhil,
You should have received the email now :slight_smile:

Yes I have received. Thanks a lot

1 Like