Problem with getting Realm instance on Android: Infinite session POST request

When I try to initiate Realm instance on an android device, the Authentication is successful. Then when I try to sync the data, Sync is stuck in an infinite loop trying to request a session.

2021-11-26 05:09:12.781 25241-27531/com.hansjin.drdiary_android D/REALM_JAVA: HTTP Request =
    POST https://ap-southeast-1.aws.realm.mongodb.com/api/client/v2.0/auth/session
    Accept: application/json
    Authorization: Bearer eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.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.yDkFXDkIKNVfodBNduiHaFTkV94brAuPVmr7DXeBxYk
    Content-Type: application/json;charset=utf-8

This issue is already addressed and close here. According to the topic the problem was expected to be resolved in realm version 10.8.0+. I’m on Kotlin Realm version 10.8.1 and, unfortunately, the issue is still up there.

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Hello @song_jaeyoon, Welcome to the community.

I have notified the concerned team about it and would share the update as soon as possible.

In the meanwhile can you please comment on this Github issue

Hi @song_jaeyoon Instead of replying to that issue. Can you create a new one with exact steps on how to reproduce? Or even better, a sample project we can debug. Thank you :pray:

Hi! Thank you for replying, I’ve created a new Github Issue with the steps and related details here :slight_smile:

Hi, @Mohit_Sharma, thank you for your reply! SInce the linked Github issue was is “closed”, I’ve created a new Github Issue with the steps and related details here :slight_smile:

1 Like