Porting a UIKit/Realm app to SwiftUI/Realm from scratch generates error - Provided schema version 0 is less than last set version

I’m currently rewriting an app that is already in production in the AppStore. This app was written in Swift and UIKit and now I’m re-writing it in Swift and SwiftUI. The approach I’m following is rewriting it completely from scratch in a different file but using the same app name and Signing and Capabilities of course.

What I’m expecting is to be able to port the Realm data from the old UIKit to the new SwiftUI app for users already using the app. The production app is already in Schema version 5.

Here is what I have done.

1. Compiled the production UIKit app and entered some data.
  2. Closed the UIKit app and Opened the SwiftUI version.
  3. Installed RealmSwift.
  4. Created all files for the Realm models.
  5. Created a SwiftUI Button for testing to be able to retrieve all objects from Realm but when I tap on the button, I get the error below.
		import RealmSwift

struct ContentView: View {
			var body: some View {
				VStack{
					Button("Show Realm Objects:"){
						let realm = try! Realm()// error points to this line
						var allEntries = realm.objects(MyObject.self)
						print("All objects: \(allEntries)")
					}
				}
			}
		}

Error

The_Weather/ContentView.swift:16: Fatal error: ‘try!’ expression unexpectedly raised an error: Error Domain=io.realm Code=1 “Provided schema version 0 is less than last set version 5.” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Provided schema version 0 is less than last set version 5., Error Code=1}
2022-12-22 12:55:56.271248-0600 The Weather[78856:1414056] The_Weather/ContentView.swift:16: Fatal error: ‘try!’ expression unexpectedly raised an error: Error Domain=io.realm Code=1 “Provided schema version 0 is less than last set version 5.” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Provided schema version 0 is less than last set version 5., Error Code=1}
(lldb)

I tried adding all five schema versions in the main app file, similar to what I have in my UIKit app but I get the same error.

import SwiftUI
		import RealmSwift

struct TheWeatherApp: SwiftUI.App {

init(){
			migration1()
			migration2()
			migration3()
			migration4()
			migration5()
			}

var body: some Scene {
				WindowGroup {
					MainView()
				}
			}
		}

Can someone please explain what the process would be to port a UIKit/Realm app to SwiftUI/Realm?