Note on Migration lab

This is more to help anyone doing this lab. When converting the string date to an ISO date, I found that most of my dates were in one format, and a small minority were in another. That small minority will cause your test to fail. For the sake of the exercise and to not modify the methods too much, my solution was to run the application once for each date format I found (i.e. edit my date format and run again). If I were writing this for a client, I’d probably change the updateDate method to take an array of Date Formats, so that I could try to get them parsed in one go. Having said that, in real life, this type of application would probably be a one-off (as often happens in data migration).