MUG Warsaw: Innovate Together - MUG meets Google Developers Group

MUG Warsaw in collaboration with Google Developer Group, Warsaw, and GDSC PJATK is excited to host an event in collaboration where we will #Explore MongoDB Atlas on GCP, Kotlin Multiplatform, and more. Connect with devs, and enjoy Trivia & Swag. Don’t miss out!

Dive into tech talks, engage with the developer community, and learn from real-life use cases. Enjoy SWAG :tshirt: and pizza! :pizza:!

Agenda

Time Topic
06:00 PM Welcome Meet and Greet
06:30 PM Introduction to MongoDB Atlas x GCP
06:45 PM Building Native Apps with Codesharing using MongoDB & Kotlin Multi Platform
07:45 PM Break & Trivia w/ Swags to win
07:55 PM Learn how eSky leverages MongoDB x GCP to plan a perfect journey for you

:arrow_right: To RSVP - Please click on the “ ✓ RSVP ” link at the top of this event page if you plan to attend. The link should change to a green button if you are Going. You need to be signed in to access the button.

Where?

Event Type: In-Person
Location: Google For Startups Campus Warsaw Plac Konesera 10, 03-736

Speakers and Hosts

Piotr Ogiński

Technology Team Leader @ eSky

Michał Jabłoński

Software Engineer & GDG Organizer

Mohit Sharma

Developer Advocate @ MongoDB

Kamil Wieczorek

MUG Warsaw Leader and Senior Solutions Architect @ MongoDB

Vatsal Patel

Google DSC Co-lead | CS @ PJATK

1 Like

Hello,
I am interested in the event, but I see two different dates (on posters and emails). When exactly will the event take place - May 25 or May 26? Where can I find information about costs / how to pay?

3 Likes

Hi @Piotr_Buczek - I’m glad to hear you’re interested in attending the event. The event is on Friday, May 26. There is no cost to attend the event.

:arrow_right: To RSVP - Please click on the “ ✓ RSVP ” link at the top of this event page if you plan to attend. The link should change to a green button if you are Going. You need to be signed in to access the button.
[/quote]

3 Likes

We are thrilled to have you all join us tomorrow!

We want to make sure everyone has a fantastic time, so please arrive on time at 05:50 PM to ensure yourself a seat and don’t miss any of the sessions, and we can all have some time to chat before the talks begin.

There are a few essential things to keep in mind:

• Please bring along one of your Government-Issued IDs to access the building.

• Please stay within the designated event premises and maintain a respectful and professional atmosphere throughout the office. We also ask that you throw away any used plates and cans to keep the space clean.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask by replying to this thread!

We can’t wait to see you all at the event!!