MongoError: no connection available for operation and number of stored operation > 0

Hello,

I’m new to MongoDB and was trying to deploy a website that was not made by me. I had the website code files and the backup files for the database. I followed a tutorial and succeded in making a reproduction of the original website, and was trying to import the backup to mongo atlas cluster in order to have the info we already had in our new website. Suddenly I get this error and can’t solve it:

MongoError: no connection available for operation and number of stored operation > 0
    at Function.create (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/error.js:43:12)
    at Store.addObjectAndMethod (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/topologies/topology_base.js:78:18)
    at initializeCursor (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/cursor.js:606:39)
    at nextFunction (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/cursor.js:463:12)
    at Cursor.next (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/cursor.js:763:3)
    at Cursor._next (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/cursor.js:211:36)
    at nextObject (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/operations/cursor_ops.js:192:10)
    at next (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/operations/cursor_ops.js:171:3)
    at executeOperation (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:420:24)
    at Cursor.next (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/cursor.js:253:10)
    at findOne (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/operations/collection_ops.js:596:10)
    at /home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:437:24
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at executeOperation (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:432:10)
    at Collection.<anonymous> (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/collection.js:1031:12)
    at Collection.deprecated [as findOne] (/home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:664:17)
    at /home/ana/apps/ibasim/node_modules/connect-mongo/src/index.js:192:46

Can someone please explain me how to solve it?

Thanks in advance, Ana