MongoDB Realm Real World Use Cases - White Papers Wanted

Are there any white papers or other documentation showing how MongoDB Realm is being used in real-world apps?

There used to be a resource on the Realm site which highlighted companies and the app they created and what problem that app solved or addressed.

Is there anything like that currently available?

1 Like

I’m not a MongoDB employee so there maybe a site that I don’t know about but I’ve only seen blog posts pop up on the mongodb blog that describe using MongoDB Realm such as this post: How Inviz.ai built Search Relevancy Platform with MongoDB Realm.

Looping back around on this topic

If you have an App or are using MongoDB Realm in a live situation, would you mind telling us about it and the use case? Just a short one sentence would be very helpful.

Any MongoDB employees have an example(s)?

There is this one

https://www.mongodb.com/how-to/realm-data-architecture-ofish-app/?tck=feathome

It would be great if the MongoDB Realm website would contain use-cases and white papers about existing apps - potential users of MongoDB Realm would greatly benefit from that info and provide some insight in how they can integrate it into their own project.

1 Like

Hi Jay
We do have plenty of realm world use cases that we can share. Let me dig out some links and come back to you. Off hand, I have these 2 -

2 Likes

Excellent news! Thanks for the above info and I feel highlighting real world use-cases is a fantastic idea.

2 Likes

No problem. We’ll share more when we have them.

1 Like