The 4.0.2 MongoDB Java & JVM Drivers release is a patch to the 4.0.1 release and a recommended upgrade.
The documentation hub includes extensive documentation of the 4.0 driver, including
- What’s New : what’s new in the 4.0 driver
- Upgrading : upgrading from the 3.12.x driver
- Installation MongoDB Driver : how to get the Java driver.
- Installation MongoDB Reactive Streams Driver : how to get the Reactive Streams driver.
- Installation MongoDB Scala Driver : how to get the Scala driver.
and much more.
You can find a full list of bug fixes here .