MongoDB 6.0.6-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 6.0.5. The next stable release 6.0.6 will be a recommended upgrade for all 6.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-51835 Mongos readPreferenceTags are not working as expected
- SERVER-67105 $in queries do not use clustered index
- SERVER-72774 A node in quiesce mode can win election
- SERVER-74930 $avg is returning the sum instead of the average in aggregate $group
- SERVER-75205 Deadlock between stepdown and restoring locks after yielding when all read tickets exhausted
6.0 Release Notes | All Issues | All Downloads
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team