MongoDB 6.0.2-rc1 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 6.0.1. The next stable release 6.0.2 will be a recommended upgrade for all 6.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-68925 Reintroduce check table logging settings at startup (revert SERVER-43664)
- SERVER-68628 Retrying a failed resharding operation after a primary failover can lead to server crash or lost writes
- SERVER-63852 getThreadName() should not crash
- SERVER-65317 mongod removes connection from connection pool after running simple $search query
- SERVER-63843 Don't allow recursive doLog in synchronous signal handlers
- WT-9870 Fix updating pinned timestamp whenever oldest timestamp is updated during recovery
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team