MongoDB 5.0.4-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 5.0.3. The next stable release 5.0.4 will be a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-60326 Windows Server fails to start when X509 certificate has empty subject name
- SERVER-59876 Large delays in returning from `libcrypto.so` while establishing egress connections
- SERVER-59456 Start the LDAPReaper threadpool
- SERVER-59226 Deadlock when stepping down with a profile session marked as uninterruptible
- SERVER-59074 Do not acquire storage tickets just to set/wait on oplog visibility
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team