MongoDB 5.0.23-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 5.0.22. The next stable release 5.0.23 will be a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-78108 POS interface should expose its shutdown state
- SERVER-78115 Shard primaries must commit a majority write before using new routing information from the config server
- SERVER-83150 Document::shred() does not copy document metadata
- WT-11564 Fix RTS to read the newest transaction value only when it exists in the checkpoint
- WT-11602 Hide expected eviction failures from the application and don't rollback in case of errors
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team