MongoDB 5.0.16-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 5.0.15. The next stable release 5.0.16 will be a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-61909 Hang inserting or deleting document with large number of index entries
- SERVER-73822 Time-series $group rewrite ignores certain accumulators
- SERVER-74345 mongodb-org-server 4.4.19, 5.0.15, 6.0.5 not starting after upgrading from older version (Debian, RPM Packages)
- SERVER-74501 Fix MigrationBatchFetcher/Inserter completion reliance to not spawn an extra cleanup thread
- SERVER-75205 Deadlock between stepdown and restoring locks after yielding when all read tickets exhausted
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team